Friday, February 18, 2011

BEST SUGAR COOKIES EVER

I STOLE this recipe (yes, STOLE) from my sisters friends sister. Got that? Yes. I will give her every credit to this recipe and wish and beg to the baking God's that I too can someday come up with such a delicious recipe. If you're anything like me and get that ITCH to bake and you don't have all the supplies you need, the sugar cookie is THE cookie. I always have everything I need for them. Frosting or no frosting - they.are.the.best. These however, really are the.best.sugar.cookies.ever.

PS. No one ever said I was good at taking pictures... hopefully I'll improve as time goes on.


I did a lemon sugar glaze on these, delicious. I also think a great variation of the cookie would be to add about a tablespoon of lemon zest and as much lemon juice as you can squeeze into that bad boy.

Here is the recipe:

Shout out to Becca and Bex Box! I certainly credit you for this recipe and your cute recipe cards!

With love, (and longest post eva)
Kelsey

1 comment:

  1. I just made these to sneak into the soccer game tonight. Ohhh so good!! I ate too much dough and had to make a 2nd batch so I had enough to feed everyone. HA!

    ReplyDelete