Thursday, February 17, 2011

Jennifer


It's always nice when your sisters gang up on you and threaten to break your face if you don't post a bio on the blog.  So, here's to making sure my face doesn't become completely unfortunate.

Cooking is what I do when I'm bored, happy, sad, etc.  And in my opinion the more fattening the better.  I have recently found myself in a position where I have to be more health conscious about the foods I serve in my home.  Between heart conditions, high cholesterol, diabetes, and the desire to not be as big as a cow, I've been learning to take some of my favorite dishes and modify them to suit a more healthy lifestyle.  So don't be surprised when you see some funky substitutions in my recipes.  Don't worry I promise they are great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment