Tuesday, December 13, 2011

We're BAAAACCCKKK!!!!

Oh my peeps... its been a long time since I have posted on this blog... which UNFORTUNATELY for my family means it has been a long time since they ate something good and home cooked. A brief recap of my life goes like this : moved, lived out of boxes, been remodeling, eating McDonalds. I have a new found commitment to myself and my family that I am going to start cooking again so that we dont become on a first name basis with every SINGLE employee of the local fast food restaurants. Here is my latest and greatest and SUPER easy recipe.

CHILI con E.A.S.Y

1 lb hamburger
1 15 oz can tomato sauce
1 can pork and beans
1 packet mild chili seasoning

Mix and eat. It is so good. Just the right amount of flavor for the little kiddos. It literally makes in  10 minutes OR LESS! I serve with cheese and onions. It seriously makes for a TOOTIN good time! :)

Love, Lisah

No comments:

Post a Comment